About Recovery Resources Treatment Services
Where Healing Begins
Recovery Resources primary goal is to help those seeking recovery and to take the stress out of seeking help. Recovery Resources has partnered up with some of the nation’s best alcohol and drug treatment centers in order to help individuals identify the most appropriate place for them to seek recovery. We offer confidential and professional service. You do not have to fight addiction alone, Recovery Resources is here to help. We can also help provide transportation in some cases. It’s time to take your life back. Call now….
At Recovery Resources, our treatment philosophy is based upon the understanding that alcoholism, drug addiction and other forms of chemical dependency are treatable diseases with complex physical, behavioral, psychological, social and spiritual components. This understanding is accompanied by the belief that successful recovery results from making many changes – and that our dedicated and experienced treatment professionals are uniquely prepared to guide clients through the transformations that will allow them to pursue happier, healthier and more productive futures. Among the comprehensive addiction recovery services offered through Recovery Resources are concerted efforts to help our clients develop self-esteem, establish and maintain healthy interpersonal relationships, enhance family interactions, improve vocational productivity, create realistic life goals and make healthy lifestyle adjustments
Why Recovery Resources?
Some of the benefits of working with us are:
- No Cost, No Obligation Rehab Assistance: By calling Recovery Resources you are under no obligation to go to the rehab center that we place you in. If you do move forward with the center that we recommend, there is still not cost to you at any time. Our service to you is 100% free.
- Placement Based on Personal Needs: A major advantage we have over an individual alcohol or drug rehab facility is that we’re able to find a facility for you based on your own personal needs. Rehab sales teams, at centers with in-house sales teams, are hired to close calls, and they’re good at it. The problem is that they have to try to fit every call into the treatment center that they work for. Unfortunately, recovery is not a one size fits all situation. We don’t have that problem. We’re able to place clients based on their own personal needs, insurance, budget, schedule, and other factors.
- Experienced Insurance Assistance: This is another major hurdle for many rehab centers. Not all insurance plans are accepted everywhere and it’s difficult to make heads or tails of some of these plans. We’re able to make this process much easier by collecting your insurance information from you and then dealing directly with your insurance provider. This way we can tell you exactly what your options are and remove the threat of “surprise” out of pocket expenses down the road.
- Experience with Dual Diagnosis and Co-Occurring Disorders: Sometimes the root cause of alcoholism or drug addiction is an existing psychological condition like depression or anxiety. There are times when clients know, and understand, this root issue, and times when they are simply unaware. A call with one of our counselors is often enough to identify such situations and ensure that clients are placed in a dual diagnosis treatment center allowing them to get the help they need to treat both cause and effect. Clients who do not receive the proper treatment are at a very high risk of relapse.
- Travel Arrangements: In some situations, we’re even able to help you out with travel arrangements. There are certainly times when the right rehab center for you is not right around the corner. In these situations, it’s almost always best to go to where the treatment is best. Many clients also find rehab to be more effective when they’re a considerable distance from home.
In addition to the above benefits, Recovery counselors are available 24 hours a day to help you work through your addiction needs. Please give us a call at 888-250-0024 anytime day or night.